Saturday, July 23, 2011

Right then...

I think it's been long enough between blogs and I finally have my replacement MacBook. Hurrah!


It's been crackers this last week, starting with a busy weekend camping at the foot of L5-6QW in the wettest windiest weather.  I understand now why they're planning on putting a wind turbine in that spot! Luckily Dawn and Ed, the owners of the land took pity on us and invited us inside for awhile and some sloe gin...loved it! The purpose of being there however was to get some good shots of the work, the rain made this difficult but got some really interesting evening shots...We then travelled to Wales to have a look at a prospective new site...the plot thickens!



L5-6QW around 1am, 17/07/2011



L5-6QW around 10pm, 16/07/2011



L5-6QW around 10pm, 16/07/2011



I'm hoping to set up a site dedicated to solely to L5-6QW and have tried tumblr tonight and just can't work it out at all...it's supposed to be the easiest so what does that make me!? I'll keep trying, the idea being that the progress of the project can be documented and followed as it goes on. 

I also moved house this week...almost forgot about that! I think this may explain being so tired at 23.05 on a Saturday night! Went to an open studios even last night too in Bristol at Jamaica Street Studios. I really liked work by Sophie Woodrow, a ceramic artist, http://www.sophiewoodrow.co.uk/ and Jan Blake, a sculptor/installation artist, http://www.jamaicastreetartists.co.uk/jan.html

I really really like my new MacBook...

No comments:

Post a Comment